Tuesday, April 6, 2010

DAMN! FUCK THT CHENG TENG THT RUINED MY DAY/LIFE!!!

Fuck tht bitch! yesterday take my phone, say if I giv 2 wk
sheets than return me my phone. now say must give in all!
WTF! she enjoy barbecuing her words isit? after class, MJ
also din get bck his phone. He damn dulan. scold tht lao
cheng teng like hell. HAHA! He say "u Christian rite?
Christian how can lie? ltr ur whole family kena punnish arh!"
haha. something liddat la. I laugh like hell lor! Angell and Carol
tell him to calm down. I tell him tht i love wad he's doin. I say u
say some more! I help u! haha. I dulan than go pack my bag,
than I saw cheng teng packing her things too. I shout FUCK OFF LA! CB!
she pretend nvr hear. than i walk to her and shout " lim pei tian hua na lai!"
she ignore me. I cant take it liao. I just go out. kick th door, like damn hard,
but not enough. than walk a few steps, and shout "FUCK YOU CHENG TENG!"
I think upstairs all can hear. I walk to history class. still scolding.
than reach class like 10-15 mins late. th teacher also cannot do anything.
Angell, MJ and Carol they all came in even ltr. than me, Oliver,
Carol and Angell keep talking. almost kena call parents or go RTC
tmr morning. hahaha! When NDP training, th second break,
I follow Rafiq go disturb th 2E1 Sean,HAHA! I pour water at
him, than he come chase me, i jog jog he also cannot catch... noob.
had fun! even tough only ike 10mins:) overall was good,
i actually wanted to trash th class after NDP. but th ye zi thr...
nvm lor... but I swear i'll do it one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment