Sup ppl:) went home around 10:30 tday coz my stomach damn pain. than went to see doctor, nth much, blah blah blah... than around 3+, Chops, Fik and Syaffiq came to my house and do th yog video. I went to bus stop to wait for them, than Chops went over shot like 3/4 stops. walked to find them. than we take th bus bck coz lazy to walk. thn when go on th bus, th auntie start to kpkb-.- she say wad fik they all leave a plastic bag in th bus-.- syaffiq go see also nth... th auntie fucking noisy la, I abit du lan liao. haha. than i was like, wad shit plastic bag? whr gt plastic bag? wtf u talking? thn all th ang mo thts on th bus was satrring at me. I pressed th bell and th auntie said " U wan go down arh? I'm not letting u down, im gonna bring u to th police" wtf? thn i just walk down with my frens. While goin down i shout " Mai kpkb al CB" thn I go down liao i point middle finger _|_ etc, thn th ang mo all looking at me laughin, seriously sia, wtf is wrong with her? syaffiq say he throw th plastic bag alr. so sway lor, tio th same bus auntie. hahaha:) th bus is 138. go zoo de. haha:)
thn we did th yog video till like 9:40? lol fun and tireing:)
No comments:
Post a Comment