DRAMA SO BORING! TH COSTUME LIKE SHIT! LOL! I gt fked up about th costume and punched th toilet door, my hand bled, lol! Looks kinda bad but its nth really. was fucked up at tht time and just whack. din expect it to be liddat. hahaha! DarDar pls dun scold me xP HAHAHA!!! My hand is okay la xP
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Tday last period is niche, thn I walk pass Clara's class. lol thn Veej lectured her class and look at Clara-.- wtf-.- thn when class ended i go find her, thn she tell me to go bck to my class.. i was like, "I tot can go alr? still gt lesson meh?" thn I go bck to my class and found out tht th class was empty... I blurred for a minute, thn I go find her again. thn she rmbed its wed, no TC lesson... LOL!!
DRAMA SO BORING! TH COSTUME LIKE SHIT! LOL! I gt fked up about th costume and punched th toilet door, my hand bled, lol! Looks kinda bad but its nth really. was fucked up at tht time and just whack. din expect it to be liddat. hahaha! DarDar pls dun scold me xP HAHAHA!!! My hand is okay la xP
DRAMA SO BORING! TH COSTUME LIKE SHIT! LOL! I gt fked up about th costume and punched th toilet door, my hand bled, lol! Looks kinda bad but its nth really. was fucked up at tht time and just whack. din expect it to be liddat. hahaha! DarDar pls dun scold me xP HAHAHA!!! My hand is okay la xP
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment